Educational Qualification: M.A, B.Ed
Email: [email protected]
Year Of Experience: 15 years.
Seminars /conferences and Workshops Attended
- Has participated in the INTERNATIONAL LEVEL SYMPOSIUM ON RETAIL TECH held in 9-01-2023, in Milagres College Kallianpur.
- Has participated in the INTERNATIONAL CULTURAL JAMBOREE held at Alvas Education Foundation, Moodabidre, Dakshina Kannada. From 21-27 December 2022.
- Has participated as a Resource Person in state level workshop and presented the Paper titled “AIHOLE INSCRIPTION” held at Dr. P. Dayananda Pai,- P. Sathish Pai, GFG College Car street, Mangalore on 19TH November 2022.
- Has participated in the Webinar Lecture on “commissioner’s rule in Coorg- A Review” on 14-5-2022 organised by Department of PG studies in History and Archaeology and IQAC in association with MANUSHA.
- Has participated in the Webinar Lecture on Tulunadu- State Formation under Alupas on 25-12-2021 organised by Department of PG studies in History and Archaeology of university college Mangalore.
- Has participated as a Resource Person and presented the Paper titled “ Contribution of Amogavarsha to the Political Development in Karnataka” held at Dr. P. Dayananda Pai,- P. Sathish Pai, GFG College Car street, Mangalore on 30th November 2021.
- Has participated in the Webinar Lecture on Place Names of Tulunadu on 13-11-2021 organised by Department of PG studies in History and Archaeology of university college Mangalore.
- Has participated in the Webinar Lecture on The Ajila dynasty of tulunadu on 9-10-2021 organised by Department of PG studies in History and Archaeology of university college Mangalore.
- Has participated in the National level webinar on “QUALITY ENHANCEMENT TECHNIQUES FOR NAAC ACCREDITATION” organised by SRI VENKATARAMANA SWAMY COLLEGE, BANTWAL under PARAMARSH Scheme of UGC on 23 August 2021.
- Has participated in the state level Webinar on the eve of 75th Independence Day on ” FOOTPRINTS OF FREEDOM MOVEMENT IN KARNATAKA” jointly organised by Literary and Fine Arts committee and department of History, SDM college, Ujire on 14th August 2021.
- Has participated in the National level Online Faculty Development programme on “RECENT TRENDS IN EDUCATION, TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT”organised by Milagres college Kallianpur and GFGC Kavoor College Mangalore from 30th july 2021 to 8 August 2021.
- Has participated in the Two day’s Faculty Development Programme on Tourism in India on 19th and 20th july 2021 organised by Department of history and IQAC of university college Mangalore.
- Has participated in the Webinar lecture on 10-07-2021organised by PG studies in History and Archaeology of university college Mangalore, in association with Mangalore university history teachers association.
- Has participated in the National level Online Faculty Development programme held from 07-12-2020 to 11-12-2020.in milagres college Kallianpur
- Participated in one day national seminar on the topic ‘Indian banking system in the era of globalization’ held in 15th march 2019 at milagres college kallianpur.
- Participated and coordinated one session in one day university level seminar on Gandhi and making of modern India organized by MANUSHA, Mangalore University History Teachers Association at Govt. First Grade College Kaup on 30th January 2019.
- Resource person at Mangalore university level seminar on “ Debates in Indian history” held at Milagres College Kallianpur
- Participated in State level RL and RSL Workshop.
- Participated in one day National seminar on 11. 09.2018 at milagres college kallianpur on the topic ‘Gender sensibility in Modern Literature.
- Participated in the national seminar organized by the department of Ancient History and archaeology MSRS college shirva.
- Tribal Conference and Workshop, held at Bhandarkar’s Arts and Science College, Kundapura on 26 February 2018 and 27 February 2018.
- UGC sponsored One day Mangalore University level Workshop on ‘Regional History: Recent Developments’, organized by Crossland College in assistance with UGC, at Crossland College Brahmavar on 18 August 2017
- One day State level Conference on ‘Demonetization: Its impact on Socio – Economic Life’, held at Milagres College, Kallianpur on 17 March 2017.
- Two days National level Seminar on ‘Locality, Region and Making of the Nation’, held at Bhandarkars Arts and Science College, Kundapur on 15 February 2013 and 16 February 2013.
- One day National Level Conference on ‘Buddhism in Coastal Karnataka’, held at Mulki Sunder Ram Shetty College, Shirva on 25 February 2009.
- State level Seminar on ‘Impact of Globalized Economy of India on Agriculture’, held at Milagres College, Kallianpur on 24 January 2009 and 25 January 2009.
- Seminar on ‘Social Inclusion’, held at Milagres College, Kallianpur on 16 January 2009 and 17 January 2009.
- Seminar on ‘Historiography of Karnataka’, held at Mangalore University on 19 December 2008 and 20 December 2008
- Two days Workshop on ‘NAAC Re – Accreditation’, held at Milagres College, Kallianpur on 02 July 2008 and 03 July 2008.
Achievements / Awards / Recognitions
- Paper setter for IV semester General Studies (2011 – 2013)
- Women cell
- RL leader (Ranger leader)
- Time Table Committee
- Sports and Games