Bachelor of Computer Application. BCA comprises of 4 divisions
- Soft skills and Personality development
- Basic mathematics & Logic building
- Core computing Technologies
- Project work
The department of Computer Science started in the year 2008. Now-a-days, Computer Science and Information Technology have emerged as one of the most important streams in education. With the advent of technology, the importance of computer science and information technology has increased.
To be a distinguished centre of excellence in education and skill development in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology.
To impart skill-based, state-of-art knowledge in Computer Science, unwrap hidden talents of students to achieve academic excellence along with professional competency and mould them to be admirable individuals with ethical values.
Goals and Objectives:
- Providing computer literacy to the rural mass.
- Instilling computer skills among the students.
- Promoting employment opportunities through ample guidance.
- To motivate students to go for higher education.
- To provide guidance for the placements.
- Conducts periodic tests, seminars
- Guidance to slow learners by taking remedial class
- Motivates advanced learners to develop mini projects.
The department works together under the banner of IT club and conduct several programs to tune and enlighten the students to face professional life and also to bring out creativity and knowledge of students.
- They can choose the higher education that is either M.Sc/Direct entry for M.C.A.
- They get job in IT companies developing/testing,
- Junior developer,
- System Admin,
- System Analyst,
- Technical support engineer,
- Technical Writer,
- Web designer,
- Software sales engineer.