MRS KUSUMA MAKWAN
No of years of service: 9
Conferences/workshops/ seminars attended:
- Participated in UGC sponsored two days National workshop on “Inclusion of soft skills in higher education curriculum for better employability strategies and challenges held on 9th and 10th March 2012, at Vijaya College Mulki.
- Participated as a resource person for the practical session in the state level conference in commerce and business management and computer science on “Relevance of Information and Communication Technology in Financial Accounts” held on 12, 13 and 14 January 2012.
- Participated in UGC sponsored state conference on Challenges of food processing sector in Karnataka held on 20th and 21st 2013 at St.Mary’s College Shirva.
- Participated in the 150th Birth Anniversary commemorative UGC sponsored National conference on “Life and Living of Swami Vivekananda and his teachings to Mankind organised on 26th September 2014 held at St Marys College Shirva.
- Attended the capacity building programme on Gender sensitivity held on 27th May 2016 at SMS College Brahmavar.
- Attended the capacity building programme on CCE Co-Cholastic held at SMS CBSE SchoolBrahmavar25th and 26thMay 2017.
- Participated in National level on A study on E-consumerism problems & perspective and presented the paper on E-consumerism: problems and perspectives2018 held at St.Alloysious college Mangalore.
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme on Emotional Intelligence organised in collaboration with ICT Academy on 18th and 19th April 2018.
- Participated in a two-day NAAC sponsored National Level Seminar on “Creating quality Culture across Curriculum” on 11th 12th January 2019 held at St. Agnes College Mangalore.
- Participated in the two-day International Conference on “ Intellectual property rights and entrepreneurship held on 4 and 5 January 2019 at St.Agnes College Mangalore.
- Participated in season 5 Sky campus on the theme , The future skills -Education, Employment, Entrepreneurship.
- Participated in season 6 sky campus on the theme “ Future Tech 2020 .
- 5G as an Enabler in Digital Transformation.
- Building skills in Robotic Process Automation.
- Next generation of blockchain beyond covid- leading through change.
- Completed the course of invention in the world.
- Season 7 of sky campus on the theme “ Accelerating Industry 4.O- 4 post covid paradigm Discover the Diamond Mangalore.
- Attended online Faculty development programme on Tapping social capital during COVID 19 period organized by department of commerce, Milagres College Kallianpur.2020
- Participated in National Webinar on Investment in stock market during pandemic organised by commerce department SDM College Mangalore.
- Participated in two-day online Faculty Programme on “Effective learning and Teaching practices in Digital Era “Organized by Department of Economics, Nirmala College 8th and 9th June 2020.
- Participated in online quiz “start -up Innovation &IPR organised by the Institutions Innovation Council of Shri MadhavaVadiraja Institute of Technology &MGT Bantakal, Udupi.
- Attended online programme on the topic Invention in the world organised by St.Mary’s college Shirva.
- Attended National level workshop on “OnlineDigital Library” on 24th June 2020.
- Participated in online National level E-quiz on Financial Accounting S.G.R.K.S Harihar Davangere.
- Attended National level webinar on stress management and Immunity building amidst covid-19.
- Attended online National conference on quality in teaching, learning and Evaluation. A need for Academic Excellence 29th and 30th May 2020.
- Attended Two days workshop for youth Red Cross programme officers on 28-07-2022 and 29-07-2022 held at Ravindra Kalabhavana, University College, Mangalore.
- Attended workshop on third semester NEP B.Com courses in the cost accounting held at Shri Dhavala College, Moodabidri.
- Attended international symposium on ‘Cultural insights’on December 20, ,2022 held at milagres college kallianpur.
24.Attended international seminar on ‘retail tech’organized by commerce association in association with IQAC in Milagres College, kallianpur on 9-1-2023.
International level– Study on role of universities in fostering entrepreneurship on 4th and 5thJanuary 2019, held at St.Agnes college, Mangalore.
National level- “Use of technology in teaching and learning process”.
National level- E-consumerism: problems & perspectives.
- Participated as a resource person for the practical session in the state level conference in commerce and business management and computer science on “ Relevance of Information and Communication Technology in Financial Accounts” held on 12, 13 and 14 January 2012.
- NSS coordinator for 3 years.
- SC/ST cell officer.
- University paper valuation
Paper on “Use of technology in teaching and learning process” held at St.Agnes College Mangalore on 11th and 12th January 2019. : ISBN No: 978-81-930869-8-8