MR KARTHIK NAYAK
Number of years of service: 07
Educational Qualification: M.Com
E-Mail Id: [email protected]
National / International Conferences/ Workshops/ Symposium/ Seminars
and Webinar Attended:
- National Level Online Faculty Development programme on “Contemporary Issues in Stock Market, Finance & Taxation” jointly organised by Department of Commerce, Milagres college, Kallianpur and MUCTA held from 07-12-2020 to 12-12-2020.
- National Webinar on “Personal Investment Management: post covid” organised by St. Agnes college (Autonomous) Mangaluru on 25th June 2020.
- One day online faculty development programme on ‘Tapping Social Capital During covid-19 period’ held at Milagres college, Kallianpur on 14th June 2020.
- International Webinar on “Financial crisis and its impact on sustainable eco-tourism” held at Milagres college, Hampankatta, Mangaluru on 30th June 2020
- One week National Level Online Faculty Development programme on “Effective Educator for Professional and Institutional Excellence” held from 8th June to 13th June 2020.
- National Webinar on “E-Resources for Research in Management” organised by Dr N.S.A.M. First Grade college, Bengaluru on 3rd June 2020.
- One day National Level Conference on “Innovative banking in Digital Era” held at Poornaprajna college, Udupi on 10th April 2019.
- National level Seminar, held at Milagres College, Hampankatta, Mangalore on 27 February 2018.
- International Conference, held at University College, Hampankatta, Mangalore from 01 February 2018 to 03 February 2018.
- One day National level Workshop on ‘Managing and Safeguarding Personal Wealth’, held at Milagres College, Mangalore on 25 January 2018.
- National level Seminar on ‘Enhancing Professional Competency through Skill Development – Facing up to Modernity’, held at St. Agnes College, Mangalore on 14 February 2017.
- One day Workshop on ‘Revised B.Com. Curriculum’, held at Vijaya College, Mulki on 11 July 2015.
- One day International Symposium ‘Corporate Financial Re – Engineering’, held at Manipal University, Manipal.
- National level Seminar on ‘Prevention and Elimination of Violence against Women’, held at Milagres College, Kallianpur.
- ‘Future Scenario of Indian Banking Sector Opportunities & Challenges’ ‘paper presented at National Level Conference on ‘Innovative Banking in Digital Era’ held at Poornaprajna college, Uudpi on 10th April 2019.
- ‘A Study on Rural Household Women Savings in Self Help Groups leads to Women Empowerment’, paper presented at National level Conference, held at Milagres College, Hampankatta, Mangalore on 27 February 2018.
- ‘A Study on Customers Awareness on Green Banking Initiatives in Selected Public Sector Banks with special reference to Udupi district’, paper presented at an International Conference held at University College, Hampankatta from 01 February 2018 to 03 February 2018.
- ‘Employability Skill Development and Technology’, paper presented at National level Conference, held at St. Agnes College, Mangalore on 14 February 2017.
- ‘Impact of Globalization on India Agriculture’, paper presented at International level Seminar, held at Milagres College, Kallianpur on 07 March 2014.
- W.C Director
- Commerce Association (2017-2018)
- Youth Red Cross (2017-
- Tobacco Ban Committee
- Sports and Games
- Alumni Association
- Consumers Forum Club / Human Rights Committee
MRS. SHYLET MATHIAS
Associate Professor (HOD)
MRS CLARA MENEZES
MRS RADHIKA PATKAR
MR GANESH NAYAK
P ARCHIBALD FURTADO