MS APARNA K
QUALIFICATION: M.Sc. CHEMISTRY
M.Sc. Project: One Pot synthesis of Benzylidene Malononitriles by Knoevengel Reaction using suitable catalyst.
Conferences / Seminars / Trainings / Workshops Participated:
- Participated in the International Conference on NANOTECHNOLOGY -2019” Opportunities and Challenges” organized by UG & PG Departments of Chemistry in association with University of Namur, Belgium at St. Aloysius College, Mangalore on 10th & 11th January 2019.
- Participated in SMART ART (Smart Articulation) an International Level workshop on Professional Writing Skills on 29th November, 2019.
- Participated in the Symposium organized by CSIR-CFTRI, in association with Vigyan Prasar, New Delhi, on August 13, 2019 at CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, India
- Participated in the one day Lecture series on “Popularization of Science” organized by the Departments of Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology, Physics and Zoology held on 27 February 2020 under DBT-CTEP, Government of India.
- Attended National Webinar on “ Use of Digital Technology in Chemistry” organized by Department of Chemistry JVM Degree college in association with SCUBE Scientific Software Solutions Ltd on 9th November 2020
- Participated on Webinar on “ Cheminformatics” by Dr. S Kabilan, Professor of Chemistry, Annamalai University on 17th June 2020
- National Level Workshop on “Use of Dissolution Testing during Drug Product Development: Practical Hands-on Training” on 29th and 30th August 2022 and trained in the operation of the Drug Dissolution Tester and FT-IR Spectroscope.