Number of years of service: 11
Educational Qualification: M.A, B.ed
- Participated in One day International Symposium on, “Retail Tech” on 9th January 2023, at Milagres College Kallianpur.
- Participated English syllabus (NEP Scheme)” held at SDM College of Business management Mangalore on 24, November 2022.
- Participated one day workshop on, “Second Semester- UG English syllabus (NEP Scheme)” held at Besant Women’s College, Mangalore on 20th June 2022.
- Participated in National Webinar on, “Recent Trend in Translation Studies: Theory and Practice” held 16th December 2022 at First Grade Women’s College, Ajjarkad, Udupi.
- Participated 10 days national level online FDP on , “Recent trends in Education, technology and management” , jointly organised by Milagres College Kallianpur and GFGC, Kavoor, Mangalore held from 13th July 2021 to 8th August 2021.
- Participated in the Webinar on, “Indira Bai, Karukku and Dweepa organised by Association of English Teachers(AET), Mangalore University on June 18,21,24 and 29 , 2021.
- Participated online FDP on basics of Research organised by Punchalakatte, Belthangadi Taluk on 28th May 2020.
- Participated in National Webinar on “Developing Writing Skills” on 20thJuly 2020 organised by Milagres College Mangalore.
- Participated in National Webinar on “Challenges Confronting the Travel and Tourism Industry” held on 30thJune 2020 organised by Arts and Commerce College, Gadag, Betgeri.
- Participated in E-Quiz on English Grammar(Basics) organized by PG and Research department of English organised by Vivekananda College of Arts and science for Women(Autonomous ), Tamil Nadu ,on 20thmay 2020.
- Participated in National Level E-Quiz on Commerce and Management organized by MSNM Institute of Management, Mangalore on 23rdJuly 2020.
- Participated in the Online Faculty Development Programme on Basics of Research 28/5/2020 organised by Government First Grade College, Punjalkatte, Belthangadi.
- Participated in State Level Webinar on “Pandemic Challenges on Families” on 24thNovember 2020 at Milagres College Kallianpur.
- Participated in one day workshop on Choice based Credit System on 18thJanuary 2019 at University College, Mangalore.
- Participated in one day National Level Seminar on 15thMarch 2019 at Milagres College Kallianpur on the Topic, “Indian Banking System in the Era of Globalisation”.
- Participated in one day National Level Seminar on 11thOctober 2018 at Milagres College Kallianpur on the Topic, Gender sensibility in Modern Literature”.
- Participated in Two day UGC sponsored National Seminar on” Post Colonialism and Twenty First Century Literature” held on 30thand 31st march 2017 at Milagres College Kallianpur.
- Participated in one day State Level Seminar on ‘Research Methodology’, held at Milagres College, Kallianpur on September 2014.
- Participated in Two day National Seminar on ‘Kannada Literature in Twenty First Century: Challenges and Possibilities’, held at Milagres College Kallianpur on 26 and 27 August 2014.
- Participated in One day University level Workshop on ‘New General English Syllabus’ held at Canara College, Mangalore on 16 July 2014.
- Participated in Two day International Seminar held at Milagres College, Kallianpur on 06 and 07 March 2014.
- Participated National Seminar on ‘Changing Paradigms of Higher Education’ organized by AMUCT, at St. Aloysius College (Autonomous), Mangalore from 30 November 2013 to 2ndDecember 2013.
- Participated in one day National level Seminar on the topic ‘National Language and Culture Contestations in Contemporary Writing’, held at St. Aloysius College, Mangalore on January 2010.
- Presented a paper in the National Seminar titled, “Cultural Linguistic Diversity of English Language Speakers in Udupi District” at Milagres College, Mangalore on February 2018.
- Presented a paper in the National Seminar titled ,‘Gulliver’s Travels from Children Perspective’, held at St. Aloysius College on 03 March 2017
- Presented a paper in the National Seminar titled ‘Concept of Power with special reference to Macbeth’, held at St. Aloysius College on 19 February 2015.
- Presented a paper in the International Seminar titled ‘Impact of Globalization on Fishermen with special reference to Coastal Karnataka’, held at Milagres College, Kallianpur on 06 March 2014 and 07 March 2014.
- Presented a paper in the State Levell Seminar titled ‘Thematic Concerns of Racism and Slavery in the Novel Huckleberry Finn’, held at Milagres College, Kallianpur on February 2014.
- Coordinated One Day University level Workshop on, “Basics of Phonetics and Linguistics” held on 20th July 2022 at Milagres College Kallianpur.
- Coordinated a Seven Day National Level Online Faculty Development Programme on, “ An Introduction to Literary Theories For Young Brains” from 04-07-2020 to 11-07-2020.
- International Symposium on “Cultural Insights” on 20th December 2022 at Milagres College Kallianpur.
- Technical expert in organising the AET sponsored Webinars on June 18, 21, 24 and 29, 2021.
- Resource person for the session on ‘Career Guidance for High School students of Milagres Kannada Medium School organised by Department of MSW, Milagres College Kallianpur on March 27, 2021.
- Coordinated a Seven Day National Level Online Faculty Development Programme on,” An Introduction to Literary Theories for Young Brains” from 04-07-2020 to 11-07-2020.
- Coordinated a One day National Seminar on Gender Sensibilities in Modern Literature organized by faculty of Languages on 11th September 2018 at Milagres College Kallianpur.
- Mid Day Meal (2022-
- SWC Director(2019-2022)
- Magazine Committee (2014 –
- Sports and Games (2014 –
- Career Guidance and Placement Cell (2014 –
- Alumni Association (2014 –
- Career guidance cell(2014-
MR CAESAR GONSALVES
DR HARINAKSHI M D
DR NITHYANANDA SHETTY
MRS SOPHIA DIAS
MRS ANUPAMA. M. JOGI
DR NAZIRA ANWAR