DR NAZIRA ANWAR
Educational Qualification: Hindi Rashtra Bhasha Praveen, M.A in Hindi, M.Phil, Ph.D
EMAIL ID : [email protected]
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
- CCF Tuition Center Malpe (1991-1995)
- Government Fisheries High School(1995-1996)
- Hindi Higher Primary Teacher.
- Salihath English Medium Higher Primary School (1996-2002)
- Hindi High School Teacher.
- Salihath English Medium High School (2002-2009)
- Mahesh Pu College Udupi (2011-2012)
- Lecturer in Salihath Girls PU College (2009-2014)
- Principal of Salihath Girls PU College (2011-2014)
- Imparted training to teachers on techniques and methodologies of teaching.
- Administered various operations of school activities.
- Attended student management programs.
- Supported and encouraged innovative instructional programs.
- Established procedure and schedules for supervising of students in non class room environment.
- Counseled teenage students.
- Counseled parents.
- Vidyawardaka Public School.
- Lecturer in Vagdevi PU College Udupi. (2015-2020)
- Worked as a part time lecturer in Milagres PU College. (2018-2019)
- Currently working as a part time lecturer in Milagres Degree College. (dec 2015-2023)
- Currently working as guest lecturer in Dr.G.Shankar First Grade Govt Women’s College Ajjarkadu Udupi (2017-2023)
ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
- Received Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Award for becoming the first lady in the locality of Malpe to achieve Doctorate Degree.
- Honored in the 15thanniversary of ANUPAMA MAGZINE.
- Honored by the beauty Par lour Association of Udupi.
- Attended various functions as a Resource Person in several institutions.
- Member of the Principal Association in attending various Seminar and Work Shop programs.(2011-2014)
- Conducting Workshop on usage of Hindi Language in Official Work to the employees of Life Insurance Corporation of India, Divisional office AjjarakadUdupi on 27/12/2022.
ATTENDED VARIOUS NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL SEMINARS AND WORKSHOP
- Seminar attended on 06-09-2019 P DyanandaPai, SathishPai, RajakiyaMahaVidyalay, Rathavithi Mangalore by Vihas Mangalore University Adhyapaksangh Mangalore.
- Seminar attended on 2015-16 Academic Year by Mangalore VishwaVidyalayAdhyapakSangh Mangalore.
- Seminar attended on 10-01-2020 One day National Seminar Adhunik Hindi Kavya: EkAvalokan in SDM College of Business Management Mangalore.
- Seminar attended on 16-03-2018 Workshop – NAAC New Methodology and Quality Sustenance at Millagres college Kalyanpur.
- Seminar attended on 21-11-2022 Sahithya me PrasangikathakaPrashn by Mangalore University Hindi Vibhag, University College Mangalore.
- Seminar attended on 12-07-2022 New syllabus 2021-22 in Canara college Mangalore Hindi Vibhag by Mangalore VishwaVidyalay Hindi Adhyapaksangh.
- Seminar attended on 20-12-2022 Topic: ‘INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CULTURAL INSIGHTS’ held in Milagres College Kalyanpur.
- Seminar attended on 16-12-2022 One day National Seminar – Topic: ‘Recent Trends in Translation Studies in Dr.G.Shankar Govt. Women’s First Grade College & P.G. Study Centre, Ajjarkadu, Udupi.
- Seminar attended on 26-03-2018 Topic: Usage of Simple Hindi in Official Communication, Organized by MRPL Mangalore University and Petrochemicals Ltd.
MR CAESAR GONSALVES
DR HARINAKSHI M D
DR NITHYANANDA SHETTY
MRS SOPHIA DIAS
MRS ANUPAMA. M. JOGI